Educator Guide: Identity & Self-Awareness (Print and Digital)
A bound, printed copy of our Educator Guide: Identity & Self-Awareness.
A guide for educators who teach intermediate and secondary students, with connections to health, physical education, and arts curricula in Canadian provinces and territories. Students will:
- Reflect on their identities and express self-appreciation through visual art
- Explore the meaning of gender identity and discuss how gender norms relate to their own lives
- Explore the societal, relational, and personal factors that shape sexuality
- Learn the importance of self-advocacy and ways to communicate personal needs
- Identify sources of stress in their lives and create their own self-care action plan
French version coming soon.
221 in stock (can be backordered)