Educator Guide: Healthy Relationships & Consent (Digital)
A digital copy of our HIV Educator Guide: Healthy Relationships & Consent.
A guide for educators who teach intermediate and secondary students, with connections to health and physical education curricula in Canadian provinces and territories. Students will:
- Reflect on the different types of relationships in their lives
- Identify healthy and unhealthy relationship behaviours
- Learn about different communication styles and apply them to various scenarios
- Understand the importance of consent in decision-making
- Create a safety plan for their own relationships
French version coming soon.