Educator Guide: HIV/AIDS Basics (Digital)
A digital copy of our Educator Guide: HIV/AIDS Basics.
A guide for educators who teach intermediate and secondary students, with connections to health, physical education, and biology curricula in Canadian provinces and territories. Students will:
- Identify the modes of HIV transmission
- Understand the biological basis of HIV infection
- Describe the stages of HIV/AIDS
- Describe different types of medications used for HIV prevention and treatment
- Explore current topics of HIV research
French version coming soon.