Educator Guide: Healthy Relationships & Consent (Print and Digital)
A bound, printed copy of our HIV educator guide: Healthy Relationships & Consent.
A guide for educators who teach intermediate and secondary students, with connections to health and physical education curricula in Canadian provinces and territories. Students will:
- Reflect on the different types of relationships in their lives
- Identify healthy and unhealthy relationship behaviours
- Learn about different communication styles and apply them to various scenarios
- Understand the importance of consent in decision-making
- Create a safety plan for their own relationships
French version coming soon.
236 in stock (can be backordered)